ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Someone thinks I rock afterall

Ok...so I was bawling in my car on Saturday. I decided after some relaxing cocktails to throw caution to the wind and suck it up. I have all my limbs and my health. I have a fantastic place to live and a roommate who is AWESOME. A little work stuff is nothing to lose your sanity over.

Turns out this week was better. I hired more help and I pray they are competent and useful. I had my boss give me a review and I got a raise! YAY!!! She thinks I'm fabulous and wonderful and said so on my paper. I feel like a little kindergarten kid who just got a super sticker for the first time. Doesn't take much to please me people. Now if I can just get my socks to wash themselves I think life might be just worth living again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!

Well done girl!

I'm glad there's a smile back on your dial.

>;o)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home