ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy surprise

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind to say the very least. So far, I had a chance to see my best friend from college and get some outrageous feelings I didn't know were there(and yes, it's a man...get your mind outta the gutta!). I worked hard towards getting a new division for my store only to be promoted to another. I got a FAT raise and a big headache. I also realized another thing....my employees were sad to see me go and I genuinely won their respect. Everything is still not right in my world but I tell you what...it certainly made the struggles of the past few months and the last two weeks all worth it. Thanks to all my staff who made my stay a fun job I was always happy to get up and go to. You make my world:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home