ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Estrogen is awful

Most days I am happy to be a woman, but lately I find myself wishing less of that estrogen was flowing. My best guy friend and I shared a very friendly kiss shall we say the last time we visited. No real action so don't get too far into the gutter gang. I find myself thinking about him and wondering what the hell is up with me being so damned touchy feely. I got all pissy cause he had to cancel our weekend hanging out and super jealous of his "business partner" who shall now be refered to as Lady Chicago.
It gets worse. I went to see my best friend from high school and she's married and preggers and I was all weepy and sentimental. I think the flow of estrogen is in overdrive, and frankly a little bothersome. I hope this emotional rollercoster ride will be over soon. I'm not used to such an influx and I feel weird. No one told me this is what being a woman is really like. Can anyone sympathize?
P.S. Just for the record Lady Chicago I think has an alterior motive. She is soooo not on my list of happy people these days. I'm psycho...right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone sympathize?

About half the world's population... give or take a few hundred million.

I'm psycho...right?

Yes.

Could he be the problem? He may be one of those blokes that has a bad case of lead poisoning: he likes leading women on (ok, that was pretty lame, but I hope my point was made).

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home