ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, March 27, 2006

smiling from ear to ear

This morning I returned from my long weekend in Georgia. Have I told you how much I LOVE Georgia? Well, I do. I would move in a heartbeat if I could. The weather, the people, are all so damned fantastic. Hot southern men comb the streets looking so attractive and modelesque. MMMMM...wonderful. Anyhow, I have enjoyed the weekend and am happy to say I am ready to visit the family in San Antonio. Work still goes as can be expected. The world is wonderful and I am super excited I will be going to see the Shib soon!!!!!!! Bonding with the girls is one of my favorite things and since I only have a handful of true gals to share this special time with, I get all girly and bubbly. The good ol' Texas gals will be out and about stirring trouble soon and I can't wait:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your wonderful post. Very informative and I enjoyed reading it along with your other articles. Thanks for sharing and continue the great work.
vps hosting

web dizajn
registracija domene

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home