ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Grey's anatomy...a new favorite

I've heard the talk about this show but never, in a million years, did I realize it was that damn good. Drama, sex, comedy...you name it, it's got it. I mean Patrick Dempsey was enough to make me swoon and not change the channel immediately, but Sandra Oh is what kept me watching. Damn that woman is funny! I highly recommend tuning in... a little confusing to catch the story line at first, but well worth it in the end. Can you believe Meredith slept with George...have you no shame woman?!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shib said...

Ok Ive missed it two weeks in a row now. But damn if it isnt the best show on tv.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home