ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Everything is right with the world

On Friday, I had the pleasure of actually taking a real day off. I went to get my hair done by my oh so fabulous hot hairdresser(yes, he is straight beleive it or not!). I proceeded to shop and get a pedicure. I must say how can anything be wrong when you have fantastic hair?

I took a gander at the ex's new gal pal online. Not terrible and not wonderful. Middle of the road for me, although my friends swear otherwise. God I love you for that. Had amazing conversation with a really attractive man. Laughed and smiled genuinely. It was nice. Not quite ready to reveal the mystery boy, only time will tell. But man what chemistry! Now if only I could have this feeling everyday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the bagel boy isn't it?

;o)

4:34 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

no it's not. something way more appetizing

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home