ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

get to work losers

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning--plain and simple. My wavy red mess of hair refused to straighten. My makeup was looking crappy. I was just not in the mood to face the world. To make matters worse, when I got to work I had a load of crappy emails awaiting responses. One service issue after another, reply with your stats, blah, blah, blah. It seems like when I enter my store I am off and running before I can even think. There is always so much to do...paperwork, phone calls to return. I was just really annoyed because everyone in the world has time to sit with their thumbs up their ass and email. FYI... nobody gives a flying F@#$k about your big sale or your feedback on new product. Nobody gives a shizzle about how great your new wall layout looks. In fact, I venture to say if you were busy working on making the money like some of us then maybe you wouldn't really care either. Stop emailing the world and get to the floor and sell. Then maybe when the regional visits you won't be grasping for straws trying to tell her why you can't make your damned numbers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got red hair??

Is it true what they say about red heads then?

1:56 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

it's not by mother nature first of all, and do I dare ask what they say about red heads? I have a vague idea but will hesitate.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy, if you're not a true red head then there's no real point in asking you whether the red hair thing is true or not.

After reading your "How dare you challenge me!" post I suppose you should have been a red-head.

But that's as much as I'm going to reveal.

;op

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home