ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

There are no more left

tears, that is. I got results back and I am cancer free. Thank the Lord above. I am still looking for a job and trying to figure out a lot of things. I went to Las Vegas and tried to blow off some steam. It sort of worked. I found myself thinking a lot about my life and the last couple of years. I came back home and got this huge bombshell from the psuedo boyfriend. I mean I kinda felt it but I ignored it. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I am nothing more to him than a decent stand in until the bigger better deal arrives, which as of late, was this past week.

I didn't respond when he said he had met someone. I was numb. Then I was pissed off. I thought I might start crying again and nothing happened. That's when I realized I have no tears left. Not even for this. Trust me, I am heart broken. He called today and left a message. I let it ring and deleted his message. I feel empty and sort of lonely and not much else. After losing my job and dealing with the health issues and other things swirling about me, I can't be bothered to care about anything else anymore.

Can someone press the delete button on the last few weeks so I can go back to auto pilot and life again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home