ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

gloss and curls

Last night my pals and I went out for dinner and drinks. These days I'm so damn busy, despite my ever growing stash of coveted makeup and hair products, I seem to always end up in jeans and a tee. I decided to glam it up and donned a new dress I bought 3 weeks ago in a lovely orangey tinge. I must add here this fabulous frock was a LINED dress I bought 3 weeks ago at the Gap because I actually fit in it...boobs and all. That being said, I threw it on, got some gloss, and high tailed it outta my house.

So I walk into the room and I swear to God, you'd think I was someone famous. My friends didn't recognize me at first and when they did their mouths dropped wide open. The attention was nice, but, c'mon people. I mean I am a girl. I know how to glam it up. Is that really so necessary?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home