ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

new digs

Yesterday I went to the store and tried on several different shoes. Lately my tootsies have been hurting post running and I did not want to lose momentum now that I've finally gotten myself into a steady workout groove.

They say when you meet the "one" you just know. Well, the second I put these shoes on, I knew they were meant to be. I actually jogged in the store like a fool. I mean I wanted to make sure they would be ok and all when I wore them to run. Except for the fact that they are NOT pink, they are simply fabulous. I broke them in last night and muddied them up immediately. Everyone knows you're not a real runner until your shoes are all dirty. It's like earning a badge in girl scouts or something. My feet felt amazing and the rest of my legs just flipping burned like hell because I couldn't feel my legs working overtime.

How awesome is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home