ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Confessions from a fat girl

It is 11:36 pm. I am alone in my house because my roommate is out of town. I have phantom hunger... when you think you're hungry and you know you're not. I want to raid the fridge.For God sakes, I can almost hear the fridge trying to coax me into a binge. I really, really want to stuff my face and then marvel at the sensation all the food will bring. I am in the middle of drinking a whole liter of water and getting a shower to deterr my cravings.

Tomorrow morning I will wake up feeling the following:
  1. pride/confidence for not attacking the fridge tonight
  2. shame for admitting I've EVER felt this way about food.

Don't worry. I'm not gonna do it. I know I will feel such tremendous guilt it will stop me from fully enjoying it. I just had to get out the actual frustration and such.

I wonder if Oprah felt this way at night when she was a fatty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home