ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, March 31, 2008

a day to be remembered

The last couple of days have kinda been a blur. There's been so much crap going on at work, of which it now seems, I am at the epicenter of all problems and solutions big or small. It's really quite annoying. That being said, my head has been kinda foggy and I've been sorta crabby.

I got up this morning and found the strength to shower and blowdry but little else. Okay, so I brushed my teeth too, cause that's just flippin gross. I drove to yet another meeting where countless people dribbled on with their stats and goals, projections, and assumptions. I had a mediocre lunch with some coworkers and then came home to mindlessly space out in my living room for what turned out to be 3 or so hours.

I dragged myself to the gym and strapped on that glorious iPod. 45 minutes later I had sufficiently let go of my stresses. I was drenched in sweat and quite happy to be that way. I don't think working out has ever made me feel that much better. That is until I went to the Gap later on today and bought a pair of jeans. Oh yes. I bought them and pranced around the fitting room like a fool. It's been 4 years since I could fit into any pair of jeans from them. I looked damn snappy people. Damn schnazzy.

I will pass out if I go down another size. I swear I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Shib said...

oh girl congrats! thats awesome and quite the accomplishment!

oh and sorry for the nonring back last night. I got home and was exhausto so I forgot to check my phone post shower.

tonight mayhaps?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home