ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Now I get it

I got an Ipod for Christmas this year and was elated to finally get it installed and working. I started taking it with me to workout this week. This morning I went for my power walk and sort of jog because I woke up at 6:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. Somewhere between George Michael's Too Funky and Freedom (the 2nd and 3rd mile of my walk) I started to jog a little. I hit that wall after about half a mile. You know the one where you feel like your lungs might explode and render you useless. Then it was like someone gave me a shot of crack and the adrenaline kicked in. It was amazing! I picked up speed.

Now I understand why people get addicted to this workout thing. And how did anyone ever get along without an Ipod?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home