ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm a liberal!

This past week I had to do this MONSTROUS research paper for one of my internet classes. I was given an issue for which I had to discuss liberal and conservative views in american politics then relate to a political party. Don't get me wrong, I know the issues and have voted for every presidential race I was eligible for, etc. I don't think I had ever really studied what each side of the political spectrum stood for and I was pretty interested and blown away. I found out I am a liberal with some conservative beliefs but overall a liberal. My family will disown me but that's ok. Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home