ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

the worst kind of cock block

This week I was on vacation. After much debate, I decided to take a trip home, which for those of you who know me, is in the God forsaken country far away from coffee, civilization, and sanity. I took the bus out there cause I was too lazy for anything else. This hot guy, and when I say hot I mean smokin', felt the need to strike up a conversation. What ever act of God caused that I was up for it. So, we are waiting for luggage talking and my dad is waiting for me. He sees me talking and the guy is smiling and I am smiling and we are totally having a freakin moment. That's when good ole dad decides he will strut up grab my luggage and declare extremely loud that he is ready to go. At this point, I am ready to die and crawl into a hole. Damn dad..you just f-ed up my mojo! I was so on the way to gettin the digits or givin them out. You suck.

Offense #2...my lil bro asks if I will tag along with him to one of his college classes. While I was not all that thrilled to go back to school, I did get up and go so I could spend some time with him. The campus, which is HUGE, requires riding a shuttle bus that virtually everyone gets on at some point. This includes hot young male students--:) We are on the shuttle and a hottie turns and gives me the wink and smile. I smile back and when this occurs about three times my brother, looks at me and then looks at the guy and says loud--"WHAT?" Embarrassed doesn't even cover how I felt. I thought the days of the overprotective dad and brothers was over at age 24. Turns out it may have just kicked into high gear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to feel sorry for the poor ol' boy you bring home to meet your family.

I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall though.

;op

5:31 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

tell me about it! It gets worse each passing year.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home