ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

tagging is getting old

Let me just preface this entry with I don't like the tag game. I do not like being an anchor either though. So please, Laura and Shib, forgive me in advance and hammer out some answers.

Four jobs I've had...
1. Student
2. Babysitter
3. Assistant Manager
4. Store Manager

Four movies I would watch on repeat...
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
3.Erin Brockovich
4.Gladiator ( don't ask me why.)

Four tv shows I love...
1.Sex and the City
2.Project Runway
3. Will and Grace
4. The Apprentice

Four vacations spots I'd love to frequent...
1.Hawaii
2. Australia
3. England
4.Africa
(It's the accents...they drive me wild!)

Four websites I visit daily...
1. Banking website to check bank account.
2.Yahoo
3.The Shib @ dayin-dayout.blogspot.com--you are so damned hillarious some days.
4.My fave bloggin' single aussie--Ryan :)

Four radio shows I love...
1. None---I listen to music all the time. Talk radio is annoying.

Four foods I lust for...
1. Hot Cheetos
2. Homemade flour tortillas
3.Cheesecake--any kind
4. Fresh strawberries

Four changes to my house...
1. Bigger
2. Poolside
3. Private garage
4. Professionally decorated

Four beers I like...
1.Shiner Bock--the original
2.Ace Pear
3.Blue Moon
4.Miller lite(hey whatever works when cash flow is low)

Four artists I like...
1.Madonna
2.U2
3.Aerosmith
4.Edwin McCain

I have only Laura and the Shib to tag.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I got to admit tagging is for kids going through puberty - it's something I'd expect little girls to do when they want to find out more about a boy they like, but without actually going over and talking to him.

Think I'll go back to being an anchor and save everyone the hassle next time.

2:35 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

I didn't mean it was bad...but less questions at any given time is best. All those questions at once makes for one hell of a LONG blog entry.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home