ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A new chapter starts

He invited me to stay at his house....permanently.

I have accepted.

I am terrified my Bible thumping family will condemn my soul for all eternity now that I have chosen to "live in sin."

I love him. This is more right with him than it has ever been with anyone else EVER. So, why do I feel like a horrible person for not telling my family? I wish they could share in my joy and excitement, but I know that is simply not possible, until I walk down an aisle on my father's arm. It's just the way they THINK it should be. Here I am weighed down with this and yes, slightly sad, that I cannot call my family to celebrate this milestone.

I can't tell them. Not yet, at least. Thank God they live 2300 miles away. I can hold the pre-Armageddon show down for a little bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger flask said...

mazel tov.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Critica said...

I've never read a post that made me both happy and sad at the same time. It's great that you're in love and feel so positive about this relationship...But good luck with the 'telling your family' situation...

Anyway, I hope everything with your family turns out okay in the end.

10:47 AM  
Blogger pup said...

Congrats on the moving in!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home