ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chin hair

I'm not what most people would say is "hairy." I've never had an issue with body hair, let alone facial hair and for this I am eternally grateful.

Wednesday after work, I ran into the pet store to get Baxter, my dog, a pack of new rawhide bones. I was walking the aisles looking at the variety of dog treats, toys, and other accessories available. A friendly clerk came by to ask if I needed help. I started telling her about what I needed as I was inspecting several new toys. After a minute or two of talking, I actually looked up and at her face. I had a clear reaction of surprise, I sincerely hope she did not notice. She had a full beard coming in.

Now, given, this is the San Francisco area. Seeing a drag queen, transgender individual, etc. is not uncommon just about anywhere you go. But this poor girl, was clearly a girl with a beard growing on her chin. I felt so bad for her and tried to avert my eyes. I mean it wasn't a whisker or two it was enough to make any prepubescent teen male downright jealous. She helped me find what I needed, I thanked her and walked out.

Have you ever heard of Nair, girl? There's no need to walk around like that! There are products out there to help you. I hope someone will drop you a box of that ingenius product so you can feel like a lady again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home