ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

What is with me?!

I might have lost my mind last night. I joined eHarmony. They had a special and I thought what the hell, it's summer. I know a lot of people do it, but seriously, I just admitted I need help finding someone quality to date. I suppose admitting you have a problem or need help is the first step.

I thought I hit the bottom of the barrel when I ditched dumbass in Texas. Turns out not so much. I'm 29 and still not sure about what I want in my own life and now, I've obligated myself to 3 months of "getting to know others." Do I even know what quality in a man is any more?

At least you all will benefit from my dating hits and misses over the next few months....right?

5 Comments:

Blogger Synthetic Platypus said...

Just surfing by on the "Next Blog" button and found this entry of yours.

I met my husband on eharmony in april of 2010. A coupon was e-mailed me. 3 months for the price of one.

Best investment EVER. I actually met him on a date the day after and we haven't been apart since.

Good luck!

11:17 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

That is honestly the most encouraging thing I've heard about dating in forever.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Synthetic Platypus said...

Stay Hopeful! It works if you relax and let it!

11:19 PM  
Blogger SocioLoaf said...

Another just surfing 'next blog' world and you caught my eye, probably because you aren't a cute little family or something to do with textiles. Anyway, if you want to try the internet dating realm I recommend 'okcupid.com.' It's free, which is great, and it has fantastic people. I even met my co-blogger, Belinda, on that website and we've being dating a solid 7 months.

Plus, some of the people on there are so pathetic it's nothing but comedic gold. Check out Belinda's post about it on our blog, and then try trolling the forms, it always cheers me up.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Lily Lang said...

good luce. love is also a art

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home