ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Deep thoughts from a cheerleader

My gal pal from California and I have this thing going. When ever one of us feels down in the dumps the other will send an email, a text, or a phone call to the other. You rock. Your job will get better. You look incredble even without makeup, post long night o' partying, teeth brushing, etc. A pep talk of sorts to lift our morale and remember we are pretty amazing people in our own right.

I did one of those letters to her the other day. I found myself praising her attributes and saying her man troubles were a bump in the road. I stopped to reread the letter and realized, hey this is a letter to myself too. Sometimes I forget I am all those things.

Oh, Shibbie. Thank G for you. You're therapy for me in so many ways:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home