ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, June 13, 2008

I've got that lovin' feeling

I'm addicted to shoes. I love them. As Toni Collete said to Cameron Diaz in In Her Shoes, they always fit. There's no need to lose another 5 lbs. to make them look better.

I happen to have a huge foot. Comes with being taller, I suppose. Makes finding shoes impossible at times and incredibly frustrating. Regardless, I have acquired quite a little mound of shoes in my 27 years.

I know I have too many shoes. I don't care. I have shoes for running. Shoes for the beach. Shoes to run to the store. Shoes to meet boys. Shoes for lifting my spirits. Ones for making me smile and some for making me feel like a sexy lady.

I added to my collection today. 4 incredible pairs of shoes. Mmmmm. Sexy heels. Ballet flats. Sandals. They beckoned me. Buy me. I NEED you. You NEED me. Take me home now.

I don't think I have a problem.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home