ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Devastation: thank you

The events of the past few weeks have been traumatic not to mention life altering. When these things were sort of unfolding before me, I definitely wigged out a little bit. I didn't realize it at the time, but that's pretty normal. I've had a lot of time to cry. There's been some thinking mixed in there with running, my personal favorite way to get away from my problems.

I've had time to sleep. I had time to party and time to reflect on just what the hell I'm doing with my life. I've had time to be grateful. I don't think I've ever been happier. I understand it sucks to be looking for a job and to be on a fixed budget. I get it. I feel more rested and comfortable than I ever expected. No bags under my eyes or tense shoulders. In fact, peaceful deep sleep like none I have ever experienced.

I've had the most incredible network of friends and family that have listened to me cry about work and boys and money. They told me it would be okay. Things will all work out.

And you know what?

They are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home