ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, June 23, 2008

13:33

I like running. I'm not good at it, but I love it none the less. I decided the other day I should try to shave some time off my mile. On average I do about a 15 minute mile. I know...that sucks but I walk some in between. I set the elliptical to 43 minutes and 3 miles. It simulates running better than the treadmill (at least it does to me and I don't get all scared I'm gonna fall and bust out my front teeth in front of some uber hot man in the gym).

At 40 minutes I finished my 3 miles. Not huffing and puffing. Breathing harder than normal and soaked in sweat but otherwise okay. I think I might have heard a hallelujah choir chiming in the background somewhere.

I feel incredible. I amaze myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home