ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Spiritually in tune today

I've had a lot of life decisions in front of me lately. Things I have battled with forever but have recently become issues I feel are necessary to resolve now...not later. I think time has brought me to a place of acceptance with a higher power. My days of running around in circles and avoiding God and all need to be over because at some point even God probably gets frustrated with stupidity. It's time I really research my own spirituality and where I belong. It is a daunting task....but somehow I have found peace about it. I mean what's the worse that could happen, right?

So, I am working on finding a spiritual outlet...a church, I suppose. I am looking at the Bible and thinking it might be resourceful to read rather than support the uneven coffee table.

Does everyone go thru this in their 20s?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy!

I don't think there's ever a "right age" to think about spiritual things - now is as good a time as any!

But I'm glad you've piqued an interest in one of my favourite topics and it'd be great to answer any questions you may have.

Email me.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home