ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pass the Nair please

I decided to try waxing my legs. I thought the idea of not shaving for at least 2+ weeks without stubble sounded fantastic. Trick is you have to let it grow awhile before you actually have it waxed. No one tells you it has to be as long as the actual hair on your freaking head. So it is now day 15 and the salon says that it's still not long enough to wax properly. I am starting to get a rash from the growth. I swear this is one of the grossest things I have ever done as a woman. The legs I can handle for a few more days but the rest of the shaveable female parts will just have to make do with my Lady Gillete and raspberry scented Nair.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was summer up in the U.S. of A.?

How have you been getting around in the heat? Surely not with pants or jeans on all the time??

12:16 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

We have air conditioning in the US. This isn't the boonies for God's sake:)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home