ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Poopie head of the week

This week I would like to nominate a coworker as poopie head of the week. While he/she might not compare to the far better nominees at a certain news office, I feel he/she is a somewhat worthy canidate. Consider the following....

1. He/she refuses to accept that the location I am at SUCKS and is on death watch. No amount of positive energy is gonna make it better damn it!
2. He/She thinks that managing from afar is the best way to help a struggling location. His/Her infrequent visits are less than 30 minutes lest he/she be caught in horrendous Houston traffic.
3. He/She consistently bitches at all managers about problems that are clearly out of our control.
4. He/She doesn't defend us to our superiors even when they are wrong!
Last but not least...
5. He/She gives in to every stinking person who bitches like a baby instead of holding her ground and sticking with the policy.

My nominee should be poopie head of the week. I think my case is clear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home