ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Salon etiquette

There is an unspoken rule that when you visit the salon there is no serious talk. We do not talk about work or religion or politics. We sit with our feet elevated and chit chat about lipstick and boys and basically all the BS stuff men swear we talk about but deny emphatically.

Should you decide you are man enough to venture into our mecca, please be advised to shut your trap about these things. I really just want to close my eyes and daydream while my toes are painted and not worry about the state of Israel, the Iraqi situation, and the ever rising price of gasoline that is starting to inhibit my ability to escape from the world as it is. You are ruining my ME time! In an effort to not be rude, I will close my eyes and pray to God you think I am asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home