ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Are you kidding me?

In the midst of the holiday craze an elderly woman who was frantic to find some gifts for her granddaughter shrewdly shook her hands at me yelling, " Can I get some HELP?!" across my store. I was clearly busy with another person, who kindly nodded for me to help Nutty Grandma. I walk over already realizing Nutty Grandma is going to be trouble. She proceeds to thrust a shirt over the front of my nose, on my mouth and tilts her head slightly mumbling. I spat out the t-shirt and then without warning she took the shirt stretched it out and placed it over my boobs. She then began to squeeze my boobs and then said, "I think my granddaughter is about your size." Too shocked to utter a response, she then went for another grab and then said, " So...what size are you?"

Oh my God lady!!! First you publicly grope me (a stranger) and then ask me my size? What the hell...there are men that I have dated for years who didn't know my size anything! Could you at least buy me a drink or dinner before we hit first base....there are some rules to the game even if you are the Crypt Keeper.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

Why do grandma's get all the fun?

;o)

It would've been funny if you groped back and said,

"Hmm, well I'm not your size."

lol

1:05 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

Damn....too bad I didn't think of that one. I was far too surprised to utter words let alone grope back:)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home