ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

girl scouts rock

That wonderful time of year is upon us again. It's not spring my dear friends, it is girl scout cookie season. I love to support any kid organization. Thus, I always have random raffle tickets and over priced candy I never eat anyway cause it helped Susie Q. get her whole class a brand new set of books or something.

But girl scout cookies are different. It's this an adult craze in America of epic proportions. You can never get them any other time of year and never from anyone but a true blue girl scout. Trust me.....it is worth the wait. I see people walking out with cases, people, cases, of cookies. I got my order of cookies today. Oh, heaven....sweet, sweet heaven. Who knew shortbread cookies with a chocolate covered bottom could be so amazing? Added bonus this year...the cookies had "thank you" baked on them in different languages. Genius. Now I can eat and learn at the same time:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home