ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm baack....

thus ends my hiatus. Sorry to the blogging public that faithfully reads my ranting. The world has been topsy turvy and I am still reeling.

I do have one very important thing to report. I am officially enrolled in college...AGAIN. I am taking one class and though may not seem like much, it is in fact a HUGE milestone for me! After 5 years, we will see if I still have the magic. I do, but that's besides the point.

Anyhow....look forward to more animated hijinx to include but not limited to dating, family, work and now school.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome.

Are you studying a post-grad course? Or beginning something afresh?

I hope you're not studying something that will gross us out.

;op~

3:17 AM  
Blogger The Shib said...

Girl. Where you be? No email? No blog? Nada.
Sister entertain me!

ok only kidding. But i miss your emails and well hells bells---we vent well together!
So shoot me one!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home