ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Refreshing confusion

Wow. The past week has been a haze of happiness, anger, sadness, excitement, laughter, and utter surprise. I got to hang out with a super hot, smart, funny man for some time and just found out he is now moving. Bummer. Went to Georgia and South Carolina for the weekend. I got to see the Atlantic Ocean for the first time. I laughed so much with some good friends I cried! I was surprised to hear back from an interesting employment offer on the back burner. I finally got to hear from the Japanese goddess who is unfortunately miserable there. So many things this week swirling and bubbling away. I am curious to see what the rest of the fall brings me:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home