ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

What were you thinking?

My roommate and I were sitting in the Atlanta airport patiently waiting for the plane to board. Out of the corner of my eye a young woman walked in front of us. Not being a part of the anorexic club myself I can appreciate a woman who is healthy. However, being a "healthy" woman of larger proportions should not cloud your ability to dress yourself appropriately. That includes but is not limited to wearing pants that fit and do not cut off circulation to the "va jay-jay", your legs, or toes. I know I am not the only one who thought those seams were crying out for relief that day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew, gross.

That's just put some painful images in my head.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home