ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pure joy

Yesterday had to be the most beautiful day I have seen in this humidity hole ever. The breeze was blowing just barely rustling the leaves. The sun was warming and not a death heat wave like the ones we usually have in Texas. I decided to take the wild hyper dog to the dog park for a little energy burn. Dressed in a smart blue harness, leash, and collar we walked in and I took a seat on the small rolling hill to watch the dog play. He found a friend in several dogs but he took a particular liking to a cheribin looking child with bright blue eyes who simply giggled in delight at the sight of my dog. Thankfully, my normally nipping bad behaving monster transformed into a sweet puppy and sweetly licked her hand and played the part of "doggie doll" without nastiness. The utter happiness in her laugh and giddiness was infectious and I couldn't help but smile as the sun warmed my shoulders. Funny how happiness sort of finds you all of a sudden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home