ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fresh meat

It's been awhile since I've found someone worthy of flirting openly with. Job stress has been high, blah, blah, blah.....but this one I could not help. May I offer up the deliciously handsome Fed Ex man who delivers my company correspondence 2-3 times weekly. Oh so tall and muscular with a smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts. Quite the catch.

Today he tells my assistant he can't remember his name, and I turned and said "See what a bad Fed Ex man you are. How many times do you deliver here and you still don't remember us? Bad Fed Ex man!" He simply turned and replied without hesitation, "MIRANDA...I remember your name now what about mine?"
"I think it's Jeff....or hot fed ex man. Which did you prefer?" I shot back.

ABSOLUTE QUIET.

" I could live with the hot fed ex man. But YOU can call me Jeff." Flash of the big pearly whites.

Melting, melting, melting.

I will die if this one is married. Just die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home