ramblings

life seen thru the eyes of a neurotic 20 something gal in search of something, nothing, and everything....but not all at once...I think.

Monday, September 07, 2009

Visitors beware

do not ever come to visit me. I know in the past I have welcomed friends and family to trek from afar and visit the beautiful place I call home, but alas I have decided no more.

I'm tired of bitchy, demanding guests who eat all my food (or scoff at it), burn my AC and do not offer to pay for gas in my car, the tolls for driving you all over creation, or get cranky when I have things to get done like laundry, grocery shopping, and yoga.

Guess what?

I live here. I don't care to see Golden Gate Bridge for the 500th time. I could care less about the state of Alcatraz or the downtown night life. I don't want to visit Napa and wine country when my f*ing Blackberry is going bananas and I have a TON of work to be done at home and my never ending job.

Do us all a favor...book a hotel and a rental car. Call me if you wanna do lunch or drinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home